1.1 Increasing usage of digital financial services (DFS)
Are you responsible for increasing the usage of digital financial services? However, do you seldom work directly with clients? In this eWorkshop you will learn how to help sales staff and agents make clients use digital financial services, and save via the digital channel.
- Getting clients to use DFS and to save
- Getting sales staff to promote DFS usage and savings
- Getting agents to promote DFS usage and savings
- Training sales staff and agents on promotion and sales
This online eWorkshop is a highly interactive, professionally facilitated learning event built around an exchange of experience among peers. The course is designed for people who work in busy jobs, have limited access to computers and work in environments where internet is slow and not always reliable.
For the duration of the course (5 weeks), participants must have:
- Time to study 1 hour a day, at any time during the day or the evening
- Access to a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet during that 1 hour
- Field staff directly responsible for managing agents (e.g. channel banking officers, branchless banking officers, mobile banking supervisors, agents reps etc.)
- Branch managers and supervisors responsible for providing leadership to the introduction and expansion of digital financial services in their area, and for supporting field staff
- Head office and regional staff supervising and supporting the above
*The minimum number of participants per course is 20.