1.4 Monitoring and coaching agents onsite
Do some of your agents seem careless or disorganised? Don’t they seem to implement the training they receive, listen to instructions or follow advice? In this eWorkshop you will learn how to effectively motivate agents to improve their service and thus improve usage.
- Conducting onsite monitoring visits to agents
- Scoring agents and defining actions
- Getting agents to identify issues and solutions
- Supporting agents in improving their performance
This online eWorkshop is a highly interactive, professionally facilitated learning event built around an exchange of experience among peers. The course is designed for people who work in busy jobs, have limited access to computers and work in environments where internet is slow and not always reliable.
For the duration of the course (5 weeks), participants must have:
- Time to study 1 hour a day, at any time during the day or the evening
- Access to a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet during that 1 hour
- Field staff directly responsible for managing agents (e.g. channel banking officers, branchless banking officers, mobile banking supervisors, agents reps etc.)
- Branch managers and supervisors responsible for providing leadership to the introduction and expansion of digital financial services in their area, and for supporting field staff
- Head office and regional staff supervising and supporting the above
*The minimum number of participants per course is 20.